Here are some of my posts that have been shared on various websites.
I started writing regularly for Ivy Exec in July 2015. The content is original and not shared on any other site.
- What You Need to Know Before You follow up With a Recruiter After an Interview
- Do Hiring Managers Make Mistakes When Going with Their Gut?
- Networking for Introverts: 7 Steps of Complete Mastery of Any Social Event
- Yes, Companies are Still Hiring this LATE in December- Here is Why
- If You Work For a Recruiter, Don’t Make this BIG Mistake
- 3 Things Every Rejected “Best Candidate For the Job” Needs to Remember
Blogging4Jobs is an online workplace resource for HR professionals and business leaders. In 2014, I wrote bi-monthly for Blogging4Jobs. Blogging4Jobs has been recognized by Forbes as one of the most influential career websites.
You can see all of my blogs bookmarked here:
- Making Sense of a Confusing Marketplace
- There Is a War for Talent in 2015
- #Tchat Preview: We Are Going to Party Like it is 1999
people2people is an Australian recruitment agency firm that was formed in 2005. We shared blog posts to discuss the differences between Australian and US based recruiting
- What is the Best format for a Resume In Australia and Abroad?
- How is a Recruitment Agency Structured In Australia and Abroad?
- Australia and US Market Update
eSkill is a web based product that offers pre-employment testing and skills assesments. I write for eSkill once a month.
- Creative Recruiters Will Win the Recruiting War
- Background Checks 101: The Driving Record Issue
- 5 Ways that Companies Can Help With Time- Management Issues
SourceCon is the sourcing arm of ERE. Jeremy Roberts is a personal friend and have recently started contributing to his site.
- How to be a Sourcing Superhero by @WillRecruits
- “Tis the Season to be Sourcing by @WillRecruits
- Reeling in the Big Tuna by @WillRecruits
- The Sales that Is Involved In Sourcing by @WillRecruits
I am part of the Editorial Committee of Recruiting Blogs. Prior to 2014, all of my posts were both on RBC and Bullseyerecruiting. Recruiting Blogs is a platform for all recruiters to talk about recruiting topics and share among social networks. I wrote for Recruitingblogs.com fromAugust 2012- March 2014.
- Using an Agency Recruiter, Smart or Waiving the White Flag?
I am honored to be a guest blogger for the biggest recruitment website globally. This site is the most highly respected website in the recruitment industry.
- 3 dangers to Consider in Peak Hiring
- A Recruitment Revolution Is Upon Us
- The No Hitter
- Early Dismissal of Candidates Will Cost You a Hire
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on The Staffing Industry
Tomigo is a is a social recruiting platform that helps recruiters and HR departments leverage employees’ social network connections to hire top talent. They are based out of Israel.
- Advice for the Paralyzed Candidate: Your life is Waiting
Work4 Labs is the #1 Facebook recruiting tool. Work4 brings you the leading solution for building your employer brand, sourcing talent, generating referrals, and targeting recruitment ads on the world’s largest social network.
- 5 Things I Have Learned From My Social Media Journey
- How Blogging Helps Me Recruit
- 5 Tools Recruiters Must Use to Eliminate Time Zones
- Recruiting Top Performing Sales Pros
- How to Successfully Recruit Product Managers and Technical Roles
- Recruiting Seasonal Hires
- Trouble Hiring Nurses? Here is How You Can Find Them
- How To Hire Retail Employees
Recruiting Daily is part of Recruiting Blogs just on a different platform. They feature one post a day and I write twice for them a month. It is one of my favorite platforms.
- Why Personal Branding Is a Big Deal for Big Companies
- LinkedIn Is Still The King… For Now
- 8 Things to Consider When Doing a Video Interview
- Recruiting Will Piss You Off
- Pour One Out, The Day Recruiting Died
- Candidates Don’t Give a Crap About Klout
- Building an Army, The 5 Habits of Highly Successful Recruiters
- Life of the 3rd Party, Why I left Corporate Recruiting for Contingency
Monster is the worlds largest job board. They pick up some of the most read and interesting content around the globe. I was honored to have an article featured
- 5 Key Traits Recruiters Look for in a Passive Candidate
- 5 Reasons The Cover Letter is Not Dead
- 7 Ways Not to Impress a Recruiter
Social-Hire is based out of London, UK and Tony Restell has been gracious enough to let me several different posts on his site. All of them have done extremely well. It is a social platform where recruiters can connect with other recruiters and share information on a global scale.
- 5 Things to NEVER Tell a Recruiter
- 5 Things to ALWAYS Tell a Recruiter
- 5 Life Lessons I have learned from Failure
- 5 Reasons Managers Must Work Closely With Recruiters to Prepare for Autumn
- The Real Dusty Crophopper – 8 Characteristics of an Extraordinary Employee
- Being a Part of the #Movement on Top Recruiter
- People Just Want a Shot… An Opportunity
Career Pivot was recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 100 career websites in 2013. Marc Miller specializes in talking about the Baby Boomer generation and he helped start the “Launch Pad” group in Austin, Texas for the unemployed.
- 5 Ways Recruiters Will Find You
- 5Key Traits Recruiters Look For In Passive Candidates
Hire Art is a staffing firm out of New York that asked me to do a guest blog.
- Why I got into Recruiting